Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

Want to work in the UK? You need THIS!

Considering working in the UK? If you want to work at your company’s UK branch, an Intra-company visa is needed.

In this video, we discuss the two types of Intra-company visa is, the process of applying, how much they cost and which one is best for you. Stick around at the end where we give answers to some real-life questions.


Skilled Workers: Sponsorship Management System (SMS)

Does your business sponsor skilled workers?

The Sponsorship Management System (SMS) is an online tool that allows you to administer your day-to-day sponsorship duties and activities.

You can use it for assigning Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS) and Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and reporting changes to a migrant’s circumstances.


How to Employ Skilled Workers in the UK in 2021

The sponsor licence application process is one of the most complex areas of immigration law.

This webinar will help you begin to understand the principles of the process, enabling you to recruit the specialist talent you require while meeting all legal and regulatory requirements.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.