Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

How To Host An Event In The UK With International Performers (no visa required!)

How can you host an event in the UK with international performers?

You can host international musicians and entertainers for your UK festival without necessarily needing to issue a certificate of sponsorship. See whether your festival is eligible and how we can help you get registered on the Permit-Free Festivals List.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.