Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

Want to work in the UK? You need THIS!

Considering working in the UK? If you want to work at your company’s UK branch, an Intra-company visa is needed.

In this video, we discuss the two types of Intra-company visa is, the process of applying, how much they cost and which one is best for you. Stick around at the end where we give answers to some real-life questions.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.