Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

How Commonwealth citizens can to live, work and study in the UK

How can Commonwealth citizens live, work and study in the UK?

Some Non-British individuals from Commonwealth countries have the right of abode in the UK. The right of abode is a type of UK immigration status. It is valid for life and cannot expire.

To find out more about whether you qualify, get in touch today.


HOW to Live, Work and Study in the UK Without a Visa

Those with the right of abode can work, study and live in the UK without ever having to apply for a visa.

All British citizens have the right of abode in the UK as well as some individuals from Commonwealth countries.


The UK Graduate Immigration Route

This webinar will help you begin to understand the new immigration route, eligibility criteria, how to switch to other immigration routes from this visa fees and how to apply for this route.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.