Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

Taking Your Children on Holiday | Getting Parental Permission (UK)

Before you take a child abroad, you need to get consent from their parents or legal guardians, or from a court. This is normally provided in the form of a letter.

If you take a child out of the country without the relevant permissions, you could be charged with child abduction.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.