Woodcock Law - Immigration Solicitors - Logo
All Blog Videos Webinars

Taking Your Children on Holiday | Getting Parental Permission (UK)

Before you take a child abroad, you need to get consent from their parents or legal guardians, or from a court. This is normally provided in the form of a letter.

If you take a child out of the country without the relevant permissions, you could be charged with child abduction.


Ukraine: Travel Advice for British Nationals

Are you a British national in Ukraine? The British Government is urging you to leave.

All British nationals in Ukraine have been told that they should leave the country as soon as possible. Currently, there remains free passage across the Polish border and commercial flights continue to run, which makes leaving Ukraine easy. It is feared, however, that easy passage out of Ukraine may become affected in the coming days.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at info@woodcocklaw.co.uk.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.