BRITISH NATIONAL OVERSEAS (BNO) VISA
You need to pay a fee for yourself and each of your family members.
The current UK Visas & Immigration fees are as follows:
Visa application fee
- 2 years 6 months: £180
- 5 years: £250
National Health Service (NHS) surcharge
Adults (18 or older)
- 2 years 6 months: £1,560
- 5 years: £3,120
Children under 18
- 2 years 6 months: £1,175
- 5 years: £2,350
Woodcock Law’s fee
- £2000 main applicant
- £800 each dependant
- £500 extra for complex cases
A decision on your application should take about 12 weeks. The processing time starts once you have submitted your online application and confirmed your identity, either using the UK Immigration: ID Check app, or at a visa application centre.
The application may take longer to process if:
- Home Office requests more evidence to support your application
- You do not have a valid tuberculosis certificate
- You have a criminal conviction recognised in the UK
- You are applying as a family group, and members need to attend an appointment at a visa application centre.