Joanne Chung, Senior Immigration Solicitor at Woodcock Law, will be presenting a BN(O) Visa webinar in Chinese on 21 April, Wednesday night at 9pm (Hong Kong time).
This webinar will provide the latest news on BNO visas, and lots of informative content on the application process.
Joanne will share success stories, Home Office processing times, explain how to apply via the ID app, the documents and procedure you will need to prepare before travelling to the UK, and other important updates.
The webinar will include answers to the following common questions:
- What is the difference between applying via ID app and via in-person appointment, and what are the pros and cons of each?
- What should you look out for when preparing documents?
- When should you travel to the UK?
- Is it possible for one parent to stay in Hong Kong?
- What are the complex requirements of the Adult Dependant Relative visa?
Joanne will also explain:
- how family members can apply in two different countries together
- if you can still travel to the UK when LOTR is no longer available
- if you can travel to the UK as a visitor and the risks involved
- what you need to look out for.
For those already in the UK awaiting a decision, we will discuss the key things you need to know, for example, one cannot leave the UK while a leave to remain application is pending a Home Office decision.
Tickets are £35.69 ($380 HKD, GBP price shall be final, using HKD for payment will be subject to the exchange rate on the day of payment)
If you instruct Woodcock Law to assist with your BNO visa, the ticket price can be deducted from legal fees.
Woodcock Law can also assist with other immigration routes