- Long-term Staff: you must be paid a minimum of £41,500 per year, or the appropriate rate for your exact job – whichever is higher.
- Graduate Trainee: you must be paid a minimum of £23,000 per year, or the minimum for your exact job – whichever is higher.
You will need to have the financial means to support yourself and your dependents without recourse to public funds.
You can come to the UK for the maximum stay allowed for your visa type, or the time given on your Certificate of Sponsorship, whichever is shorter.
The maximum stay for each type of Intra-company Visa is:
- Long-term Staff (if you earn more than £120,000 a year): 9 years.
- Long-term Staff (if you earn less than £120,000 a year): 5 years.
- Graduate Trainee: 12 months.
You can start your stay up to 14 days before the start date on your Certificate of Sponsorship.
You must apply outside the UK for a Intra-company Visa. You should normally receive a decision on your visa from Home Office within 3 weeks. Due to COVID-19, priority services may not be available for applications from outside the UK
You may be able to extend your visa. You should apply before your current visa expires. You can apply as an individual or as a family group with your dependents.
Your stay can be extended for the shortest of the following:
- The time given on your certificate of sponsorship, plus 14 days.
- The time needed to extend your stay to the maximum time allowed in the category.
- You can extend your stay if your original visa was for less than 12 months.
- You can only extend your visa by to a maximum duration of 12 months.
Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) Visa extensions should be processed within 8 weeks.