Applying for UK VISAS with DEPENDANTS | Moving to the UK with a PARTNER and CHILDREN
In this video, we talk about applying for UK visas with dependants. When an individual applies for a UK visa, their partner and children may wish to accompany them.
Here’s what we cover in this video:
1. Who qualifies as a dependant?
2. Providing evidence of your relationship with your partner.
3. Rules for dependant children that are 16 or over.
What we cover in this video:
– Who qualifies as a dependant?
– Providing evidence of your relationship with your partner
– Rules for dependant children that are 16 or over
– Visit our website
– FREE 10-minute consultation
Ready for assistance?
If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 0330 133 6490 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.