All Blog Guides Videos

Global Business Mobility Visas: EXPLAINED

If you want to be an international student in the UK, you’re going to need a Student Visa.

In this video, we look at the eligibility requirements and rules around work.

Visit our website for more information about Student Visas:

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, contact Woodcock Law today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7712 1705 or email

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.