All Blog Guides Videos

How to bring your partner to the UK as your dependant

If you are moving to the UK on a work visa, it is understandable that you will want to bring your partner with you. Here’s what you should know before applying to bring your partner as your dependant.

Need advice?
Book a free 10-minute consultation with us

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, contact Woodcock Law today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7712 1705 or email

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.