5 February 2021
Immigration Health Surcharge to increase on 27 October 2020
The Immigration Health Surcharge is a mandatory fee that applies to all foreign nationals staying in the United Kingdom for at least six months. Those who wish to submit their UK Visa applications before the increase takes place must submit their applications by 26 October 2020.
EU, EEA and Swiss citizens who wish to immigrate to the UK after 31 December 2020 will also need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge.
What is new?
- Adults will pay £624 per applicant per year.
- Youth Mobility visa holders, Tier 4 students, and dependants of students will pay £470 per applicant per year.
- Children under the age of 18 years old will pay £470 per year.
Who is exempt?
- Applicants on Health & Care visas.
- Applicants for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.
- Dependents of members of Her Majesty’s Forces.
- The destitute domestic violence concession.
Ready for assistance?
If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 0330 133 6490 or
by email at email@example.com.