All Blog Guides Videos

UK Visas | Is your HEALTHCARE occupation eligible for a UK visa?

Are you trained as a healthcare professional? If you are, you will likely be eligible to come to the UK on a Health and Care Worker Visa. Learn more about this visa in our video. Subscribe to keep up to date with all immigration news.

Helpful links:

Skilled Worker visa: eligible healthcare and education jobs 

Office for National Statistics – Occupation Coding Tool

National pay scales for eligible healthcare occupation codes

Book a FREE 10-minute consultation with one of our experts

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, contact Woodcock Law today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7712 1705 or email

Beware: this content has been archived

This archived post is either old or outdated.
The information may no longer be useful to you.

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.