All Blog Videos Webinars

How Commonwealth citizens can to live, work and study in the UK

How can Commonwealth citizens live, work and study in the UK? Some Non-British individuals from Commonwealth countries have the right of abode in the UK.

The right of abode is a type of UK immigration status. It is valid for life and cannot expire.

To find out more about whether you qualify, get in touch today.

Claim my FREE 10-minute consultation

Click here to see Privacy Policy

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at