All Blog Videos Webinars

How to Become a Health Care Assistant in the UK 2022 | Get Your UK Visa Half Price

It’s been just over one year since the Skilled Worker visa replaced the Tier 2 work visa. Here’s what it changed. Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest immigration news

You could be eligible for a 12-month Health and Care visa to work in the UK. Your job could be eligible for the UK Government’s half-price visa offer if you match the criteria. This visa is a pathway to permanent residence in the UK and is guaranteed to be fast-tracked. Talk to us today if you would like to become a care assistant in the UK. 

Claim my FREE 10-minute consultation

Click here to see Privacy Policy

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions about the changes or want legal advice, contact
Woodcock Law & Notary Public today. Contact us by phone on 020 7712 1705 or
by email at