All Blog Guides Videos

How To Claim Your US Inheritance If You Live In The UK

Are you wanting to claim inheritance from the US? If you need to file a US tax return but are not eligible for a Social Security Number, you may need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).


What we cover in this video:
00:11 – Example Situation
00:41 – Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
00:54 – Certifying Acceptance Agent
01:07 – Visit our website


Helpful links:

Certifying Acceptance Agent 

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, contact Woodcock Law today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7712 1705 or email

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.