All Blog Videos Webinars

Taking Your Children on Holiday | Getting Parental Permission (UK)

Before you take a child abroad, you need to get consent from their parents or legal guardians, or from a court. This is normally provided in the form of a letter. If you take a child out of the country without the relevant permissions, you could be charged with child abduction. Talk to us today to find out what the letter should include.

Ready for assistance?

If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, contact Woodcock Law today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7712 1705 or email

Are you looking for notarial services?

We assist both individuals and businesses with a range of notarial services. For more information about how we might be able to help, head over to our dedicated notary site.